In this episode, Derek and I answer questions from listeners. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Questions on the show:
- My time for training is extremely limited. Can I build a decent physique on three or four workouts a week for 30 minutes? What exercises do you recommend, and how many sets of each?
- What exercises do you recommend for rear delts? I don't actually feel most rear delt exercises in the rear delt.
- What are your thoughts on the pre-exhaust style of training? Is there any benefit to including it?
- How can you tell if you are doing enough or too much volume?
- With the goal of always beating the logbook, does it count if you just improve RPE? For example, if you do 3 x 10 at 10 rpe one week, and the next, do 3 x 10 at 8 rpe. Is that progress?
- What is your favorite form of cardio for fat loss?
Connect with Derek:
Connect with Kyle:
Absolute Progress 2.0
The Hunt Fitness FREE Flexible Dieting Manual
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon: