In this episode, I sit down with Buffalo Bills sideline/beat reporter Sal Capaccio!
This is a special "bonus" episode I know you are going to love. This is a nice change of pace from the type of shows you are used to.
During the show we talk about:
- How Sal broke into the broadcasting industry.
- How a love of sports turned into his dream job.
- The importance of being a multisport athlete in high school.
- Are video games changing sports culture?
- What NFL stadiums are the most impressive from the sideline?
- What it's like getting to travel with a NFL team.
- A day in the life for an NFL reporter.
- What's wrong with my Bills :(
Follow Sal on Twitter: @SalSports
See all show notes at www.KyleHuntFitness.com