In this episode, Kyle and Derek answer listener questions. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Questions on the show:
- Is a yearlong mass gaining phase a good idea for a skinny bodybuilder who needs to add muscle?
- What is the best omega 3 supplement – general fish oil, krill oil, or salmon oil?
- How many weeks do you recommend staying in a specific rep range (ie. 8-12. 4-6. etc.)
- Tips for fixing hip shift in the squat and gaining back confidence after an injury?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- How do you find the limit of your max volume and still be able to recover and progress your lifts?
- What is the biggest mistake people can make when going back to the gym?
- How do you recommend a young coach build an impressive fitness resume?
- What role does cardio play in building muscle and gaining strength?
- What do you think is the future of the supplement industry – brands, ingredients, products, etc.
Connect with Derek:
Connect with Kyle:
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Beginner’s Guide to Weight Lifting on Amazon
Get the OG Absolute Strength Program below:
Shop other training programs including - Powerbuilding, Meet Prep, Bench, etc.
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/