In this episode, Derek and I answer questions from listeners.
Questions on the show:
- Hey Kyle, I love the podcasts with Derek. Can you ask him how he got started with bodybuilding and powerlifting?
- What are your thoughts on tempo training? Is it an effective way to train or a waste of time?
- When is the best time to do cardio? I know there is some debate on this topic, and I am curious what your opinion is?
- When you watch a lot of pro bodybuilders train, they often use partial ranges of motion. Why is that?
- How do you handle excuses from clients as a coach? I'm a new personal trainer and trying to balance being tough but understanding.
FREE Flexible Dieting Manual: HERE
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Derek:
Connect with Kyle:
Absolute Progress 2.0:
Shop training programs including - Powerlifting, Powerbuilding, Bench, etc.
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon: