In this episode, I finish off 2016 with a review of the past year and look into what my goals are for 2017!
This turned into a really fun podcast! I talked about a wide range of topics. I started off with a name drop...what BIG name was supposed to be on the show this week?
Next I dug into the online coaching space. Doesn't it seem like everyone is an online coach these days? What does the future hold?
What are my 3-4 "New Year's Resolutions" I want to work on in 2017?
I then went over what was the one take away I got from each of my Podcast guests in 2016?
I finished up with a review of my new article titled, "The 9 Best Assistance Exercises for Raw Powerlifting"
Read the article here: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/the-9-best-assistance-exercises-for-raw-powerlifting/
As always, this podcast is brought to you by Hunt Fitness.
For more information, check out the show notes for all podcast at:
In this episode, I talk with Nick Bare from Bare Performance Nutrition.
I had a lot of fun catching up with Nick. It had been about 2-3 years since we last connected so this was far overdue.
In the show we talk about:
- The process of starting a supplement company
- Overcoming the struggles and limitation of being a small startup company.
- What has contributed the most to his YouTube success
- Nick's current training routine
- How doing what you love is really the only option.
Check out Nick Bare's YouTube Channel:
Get Stronger Now | The Absolute Strength Book
In this episode, I sit down with the host of Barbell Shrugged Mike Bledsoe!
We talked about a wide range of topics. This is a podcast you do not want to miss!
Some of the topics in the show:
- How Mike's approach to training and nutrition has changed in the past couple years.
- The biggest mistake fitness entrepreneurs make.
- How important is an exercise science degree?
- The importance of quality movement and deep breathing in overall health and performance.
- How to start meditation.
- Best books Mike has read in 2016
Follow Mike on Instagram at Mike_Bledsoe
For the show notes go to Hunt Fitness
Get Stronger Now...Click HERE
In this episode, I sit down with Buffalo Bills sideline/beat reporter Sal Capaccio!
This is a special "bonus" episode I know you are going to love. This is a nice change of pace from the type of shows you are used to.
During the show we talk about:
- How Sal broke into the broadcasting industry.
- How a love of sports turned into his dream job.
- The importance of being a multisport athlete in high school.
- Are video games changing sports culture?
- What NFL stadiums are the most impressive from the sideline?
- What it's like getting to travel with a NFL team.
- A day in the life for an NFL reporter.
- What's wrong with my Bills :(
Follow Sal on Twitter: @SalSports
See all show notes at www.KyleHuntFitness.com
In this episode, I sit down and talk with Marc Lobliner. Marc is the owner of MTS Nutrition and CMO at TigerFitness.com. I have been friends with Marc since 2012. He is a character to say the least, so I knew this was going to be an EPIC conversation!
Some of the topics we discussed:
- How Marc got into lifting and bodybuilding.
- Why his first (and only) powerlifting meet turned into a "blowout".
- What is was like being on set with John Cena on Fox's American Grit TV Show.
- Marc's current training split.
- What NEW supplement ingredients will be making waves in 2017.
Check out Marc's YouTube channel at "The Tiger Fitness"
As always, this episode is brought to you by Hunt Fitness.
Get Stronger Now!
In this episode, I answer questions submitted from my newsletter subscribers!
Some of the questions asked...
Q1- What is Kyle Hunt's training/programming currently looking like?
Q2- How would set a program for someone who is switching from bodybuilding training to powerlifting style of training?
Q3- How to stay on track with training/marcos with the holidays coming up?
Q4- Hey Kyle just started listening to the podcast just wanted to what your thoughts are on making a living personal training?
Q5- What is your opinion on doing a mini cut after bulking for 3-4 months? What body fat percentage do you recommend for someone to begin bulking at or to begin cutting?
Q6- What's your thoughts on keto diets?
Q7- Can you talk about programming for weaknesses? For example, if your lockout on bench sucks what exercises would you recommend?
Q8- What is the healthiest meal you could take to work a normal 9-5 job that is quick and easy?
Q9- I train fasted in the AM now and have started to incorporate BCAA's. Do you track BCAA's? Do you think they have caloric value?
Q10- Can you name a couple of books that have inspired you or have contributed to your success in life,business and sport.
Q11- Is it good to take creatine while cutting? What time should you take it?
FREE EBOOKS talked about on the show:
For the show notes go to the Hunt Fitness website