In this episode, I sit down with Matty Fusaro. This episode was a lot of fun. I was hyped up for hours after we got done talking and I think you will be as well!
- Flexible Dieting
- How Matty went from an overweight, insecure teenager to a popular fitness YouTuber.
- The business of fitness
- The mistakes we made in the past...this was funny!!!
- Common mistakes people make in their fitness journey
- The current landscape of YouTube fitness.
- Why the best investment is the investment in yourself.
Check out Matty's YouTube channel at:
For the show notes, go to the Hunt Fitness website
In this episode, I sit down with Sean Noriega one week out from the Arnold.
Topics of the show:
- Sean's big goal heading into the Arnold.
- How training for baseball lead him to powerlifting.
- Sean's step by step strategy for cutting weight leading up to a meet.
- The first food he eats after stepping off the scale...you won't believe it!
- The benefits of flexible dieting.
- The benefits of using the RPE scale.
Follow Sean on Instagram: @hamstringpapi83
For show notes head over to the Hunt Fitness website:
This podcast is brought to you by my best selling ebook -
Get Stronger Now --> kylehuntfitness.com/absolute-strength
In this episode, I take questions from my newsletter on a variety of topics! Sorry this episode is a few days late. I will make it up to you! Thank you so much for all the support and feedback! The podcast has been growing a ton lately! If you enjoy the show, please share it with ONE friend you think would enjoy it also!
Q1, Nick - When should you cut your calories lower or add more cardio during a cut. Or which one should you try first?
Q2, Cameron - How to get your meals/macros in when you have a busy schedule and aren't a big eater. Bulking
Q3, Abigail - What kind of pre-workout would you recommend to use during meet prep for USAPL?
Q4, What supplements do I recommend and not recommend?
Q5, Don - How to go about reverse dieting? Macros to follow when reverse dieting and should refeeds be included until bmr is reached
Q6, Jaime - What is your favorite physical feature about yourself? Your favorite non-physical quality about yourself?
Q7, Sarah - I would love for you to talk about: How to build muscle as a female, how many rest days one should take a week, etc. for a female trying to add size!
Q8, Kevin - In regards to programming, how often, or in what training blocks, do you prescribe heavy singles prior to volume work or is it something that you regularly program throughout the year?
Q9, Isaac - Hey, Kyle wanted to ask if you have ever struggled with gaining weight (the mental part of it) after being lean
Q10, Grambi - What's your favorite donut? lol and if you're not a donut fan, favorite cookie? favorite ice cream?
For the show notes head over to the Hunt Fitness website
This podcast is brought to you by my best selling ebook - Absolute Strength
Get Strong Now: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/absolute-strength/
In this episode, I sit down with my friend Johnny Brown and we talk about entrepreneurship, social media, and powerlifting. This is the first in-person guest podcast. During the show, we went through about a half a bottle of whiskey so the second half of the episode get's pretty interesting!
Topics include: How a passion for online gaming became a business venture; How Johnny went from a gamer to powerlifter; When is the right time to start powerlifting; Training for strength vs. aesthetics; Meet PR's vs Gym PR's; What are the BEST social media platforms in 2017; At the end we opened the show up to questions from Instagram live.
For show notes go to:
In this episode, I talk with elite powerlifter Casey Williams. His best raw lifts to date on the platform are an 810 squat, 540 bench, and 738 deadlift with a 2088 total at 242 pounds with wraps.
Topics we go over:
- Why it's important to reach out for help.
- The process of opening up a gym.
- Searching for "more" when you have greatness in you.
- Rehabbing injuries to get back on the platform.
- The program he is on preparing for the Arnold.
- Attempt selection.
- Nutrition for powerlifting performance.
Follow Casey on Instagram: @thecaseywilliams
For show notes head over to the Hunt Fitness site:
In this episode, I sit down with natural pro bodybuilder Jeff Nippard. We had a great discussion on a wide range of topics.
Some of what was discussed:
- How Jeff went from the basketball hardwood to the bodybuilding stage
- What is the relationship between building muscle and strength?
- Is it beneficial to powerlift if your ultimate goal is to be the best bodybuilder?
- Best way to improve each body part - Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, and Legs.
Check out Jeff's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/jeffnippard
Sign up for the newsletter: www.KyleHuntFitness.com
@HuntFitness on IG
HuntFitnessTV on YouTube