New Q and A Podcast with Derek Charlebois.
Pre-order my new book, Beginner’s Guide to Weight Lifting:
Questions on the show:
1. After watching the JRE episode with Chris Kresser and James Wilks, I'm more confused about protein intake. Can you help me out?
2. What is the primary reason black pepper extract (and other similarly unique ingredients) are added to supplement formulas?
3. Seeing that we consume supplements like food, why are they not FDA regulated?
4. Are there any supplements that can help with hangovers?
5. Is there a situation or circumstance where you would recommend a BCAA or EAA product?
6. Do you recommend carbs during training?
7. Are there any known supplements to actually help with fat loss?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Derek:
Connect with Kyle:
Get my new Book, Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Build Muscle and Gain Strength with my Absolute Progress Powerbuilding Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/
Get 15% OFF Kimera Koffee by using the code “HUNT15”
Get 2 FREE Months of Skillshare by using the link below: