In this episode, I talk with elite powerlifter Casey Williams. His best raw lifts to date on the platform are an 810 squat, 540 bench, and 738 deadlift with a 2088 total at 242 pounds with wraps.
Topics we go over:
- Why it's important to reach out for help.
- The process of opening up a gym.
- Searching for "more" when you have greatness in you.
- Rehabbing injuries to get back on the platform.
- The program he is on preparing for the Arnold.
- Attempt selection.
- Nutrition for powerlifting performance.
Follow Casey on Instagram: @thecaseywilliams
For show notes head over to the Hunt Fitness site: