In this episode, I sit down with Bryce Lewis from The Strength Athlete.
Bryce is an elite powerlifter in the USAPL. He is the 2016 USAPL 105kg
For the show notes go to www.KyleHuntFitness.com
Topics of the Show:
- How the quest to get better at volleyball lead Bryce to powerlifting.
- What has he done differently the past couple years to dramatically increase
- The resources that were most beneficial when learning how to structure quality programming.
- What is the best way to make weight for powerlifting? Are there any special tricks?
- What unique aspects do each lift require for optimal results? (programming, assistance movements, technique cues, etc.)
For more information about Bryce, check out his website:
As always, this episode is brought to you by Hunt Fitness