In this episode, I sit down with Buffalo Bills Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander. This was an awesome show! Lorenzo joined the Bills in 2016 and had a team-high, 12.5 sacks. During that year he made the AFC Pro Bowl where he was named co-MVP. During the show, we talk about:
- What his offseason training looks like and how it has changed throughout his 12-year career.
- What he did to lose 75 POUNDS, going from a 315-pound defensive lineman to a 240-pound linebacker.
- The recovery "keys" to staying healthy and playing NFL football well into your 30s.
- How he battled adversity early on in his career before finally getting an opportunity for significant playing time on defense in 2016 with the Bills.
- The importance of being professional, building a good reputation and outworking everyone not only in the NFL but in life.
Hire Kyle as your fitness coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Lorenzo:
Connect with Kyle:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program: