In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @HuntFitness.
Questions on the show:
- What are your thoughts on UFC 249 getting canceled?
- Do you think the NFL season will happen on time? What are your thoughts on Tom Brady going to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- When do you think gyms will open back up?
- What is the best way to train arms with minimal equipment at home?
- As a powerlifter with no access to weights and really no space to put any, what should I do to help ease the transition to the gym when they open back up?
- Since my gym closed I have been lacking motivation, do you have any recommendations to help increase motivation to still train?
- What is the best at-home exercise that no one is doing?
- What are your top 3 favorite bodyweight or minimal equipment ab exercises?
- What is the most embarrassing moment you have had in the gym or working out?
- What is your go-to pre/post workout meals and do you recommend consuming anything during your workouts?
- What are your thoughts on greens products?
- Do you recommend creatine for someone doing CrossFit style workouts?
- Powerlifting and Jiu-Jitsu seem to be a popular combo. How might a lifter go about incorporating grappling sports into his/her training without negatively effecting strength gains?
- When bulking is it better to go high carb and lower fat or does it not really matter?
- How are you personally using this time to better yourself?
Hire me as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Order my new book, Beginner’s Guide to Weight Lifting:
Connect with Kyle:
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Build Muscle and Gain Strength with my Absolute Progress Powerbuilding Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/