In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @HuntFitness
Questions on the show:
1. How would you design your home gym?
2. How or would you use tempo work to help bring up the bench press?
3. Is there an optimal caffeine intake range for performance or is it really just all over the place?
4. Tips on lifting, staying fit, and being healthy as you get older?
5. How often do you use intensity techniques such as drop sets, rest-pause sets, cluster sets, etc. ?
6. How long should you stay in a deficit before switching back to maintenance?
7. Do you have any recommendations on how to train as a tactical athlete? Someone who has to display a wide range of physical abilities - strength, endurance, etc.
8. What do you do if you are on a program and get sick and have to miss a few days? What is the best way to get back on the program?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Order my new book, Beginner’s Guide to Weight Lifting:
Connect with Kyle:
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Build Muscle and Gain Strength with my Absolute Progress Powerbuilding Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/
Get 15% OFF Kimera Koffee by using the code “HUNT15”
Get 2 FREE Months of Skillshare by using the link below: