In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @HuntFitness. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Buy my new book, Bodybuilding For Beginners: https://amzn.to/2YuyaPy
Questions on the show:
1. How do you know when you're too lean and it becomes unhealthy?
2. What are some general daily step guidelines for someone trying to bulk?
3. I'm turning 40 years old next year and I want to do a physique competition. What is one tip to get started?
4. What is the best training split for a beginner?
5. What are your favorite budget foods for college students?
6. Will you bulk or reverse diet after the meet?
7. How has the diet/calorie deficit impacted your strength?
8. Are there any pros/cons to doing push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups every day?
9. Do you think it's a good idea to train people in person before starting online training?
10. What was the most difficult aspect of writing two books this year?
Connect with Kyle:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Build Muscle and Gain Strength with my Absolute Progress Powerbuilding Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “hunt10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/