In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @huntfitness
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Buy my new book Bodybuilding For Beginners: https://amzn.to/2YuyaPy
Podcast Ep 228 – Q and A
1. Why, if powerbuilding is not as effective for strength, do some elite lifters still promote it?
2. Outside of the big 3 lifts, what are the top 3-4 best accessory exercises for a powerlifter to improve their total?
3. Who is your favorite athlete of all time (in any sport)?
4. What is the best book you have read so far in 2019?
5. How much water should you drink? Can any liquid count toward that total?
6. What are your favorite songs or artists to workout to?
7. How do you best decide who to listen to and how not to just follow them blindly?
8. What are your thoughts on Matt Winning’s warmups?
9. Hey Kyle, I have found sub max training works best for me but a lack of heavy singles creates a lack of confidence at the meet. How do I fix this?
10. Was there ever a time when you almost gave up on coaching as a career?
11. When is the best time to be in a caloric surplus during a powerlifting prep? Volume phase or peaking/intensity phases? Assuming the rest of the training would be at maintenance.
12. Where do you see Hunt Fitness and more specifically your career in 5-10 years?
Connect with Kyle:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Build Muscle and Gain Strength with my Absolute Progress Powerbuilding Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “hunt10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/