In this episode, I talk about fitness being more than what we do in the gym and answer listener questions.
Questions on the show:
- I have heard you talk about double progression in the past. Can you explain how it works again?
- Hey Kyle, I have a question for you. Is it better to take a multivitamin or just take individual vitamins/minerals you might be low in?
- I know regular stretching has fallen out of favor in recent years, but should we be stretching?
- This is a two-part question. One, is it normal during a fat loss phase to lose strength with certain muscle groups but gain strength in other muscle groups/areas? Two, how do you deal with a client that wants to lose weight but is brainwashed to think they need to eat a 1200-calorie diet or less to lose weight and don’t believe you when you say you need to eat more?
- If you had to start over from scratch, and start Hunt Fitness today, how would you do it?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Kyle:
Absolute Progress 2.0
The Hunt Fitness FREE Flexible Dieting Manual
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get 10% OFF Axe and Sledge Supplements
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT” at https://axeandsledge.com/