In this episode, I answer listener questions on a wide range of topics. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Questions on the show:
- What are your thoughts on German Volume Training? Can it be used as part of a bodybuilding style program?
- Hey Kyle, I am having trouble bracing for squats and deadlifts, what are your favorite coaching cues to help clients improve at this?
- How do you build a thick neck like a wrestler?
- Are there any benefits to incorporating speed/power training for raw powerlifters?
- If someone trains late in the afternoon is there a “minimum effective dose” of caffeine that will allow you to still see some benefits without negatively impacting sleep?
- Hey Kyle, I’m confused about how and when you should deload in a training cycle? Can you talk about this on an upcoming podcast episode?
Connect with Kyle:
Get the OG Absolute Strength Program below:
Shop other training programs including - Powerbuilding, Meet Prep, Bench, etc.
Bodybuilding For Beginners on Amazon:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout and Hitpoint Protein:
DISCOUNT CODE: “HUNT10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/